H. Paulin & Company was established in 1920 in Toronto, Canada by Harry Paulin.
Mr. Paulin and his two sons created a customer-first culture and a flare for innovation that are both still prevalent today.
Over the following decades, H. Paulin grew from a small single-store fastener and automotive parts reseller to one of the largest and most diversified manufacturer and distributor of fasteners and hardware for the Automotive Aftermarket, Retail Hardware and Industrial/Commercial Markets in Canada.
The family-run company went public in 1972 on the Toronto Stock Exchange to raise capital for growth and in 2013 H. Paulin was acquired by The Hillman Group.
The Canadian company employs over 700 employees at its 3 manufacturing facilities and 7 distribution facilities across Canada.
H. Paulin services a wide variety of customers in the Automotive, Industrial, Retail and Agriculture channels.
All of the H. Paulin operations are ISO 9001 Certified.