Pre-applied Thread Locker
Long-Lok Canada is your "one stop shop" for self-locking and / or self-sealing threaded fasteners. This division of H. Paulin & Co. is a licensed applicator (processor) of 3M Scotch-Grip® and Henkel® / Loctite® brand of fastener adhesives and sealants. Long-Lok is capable of applying various colors of paint to the top of fastener heads, typically required for identification purposes. Long-Lok’s products are approved to various automotive and industrial O.E.M. specifications and meet the performance requirements of the Industrial Fastener Institute. To complement their track record of providing excellent customer service, Long-Lok offers engineering services to assist customers in the design and selection of the most economical and efficient fastening solutions.
Traditional Markets Include:
- Appliances - washers, dryers, refrigerators, dishwashers
- Yard Machines - lawnmowers, snow blowers
- Personal Watercraft - Jet Ski, Sea-Doo, boats, etc.
- Electrical - transformers, switches, connectors
- Industrial Machinery
- Furniture - office chairs, work stations, etc.
- Power Tools - saws, drills, routers, planers
- Compressors - rotary, screw, piston
- Transportation - buses, subway cars
- Electronics - circuit boards, computers, etc.
- Pool Accessories pumps, filters
- Hospital Beds & Equipment
- Rail Cars - brake systems
- Mining Equipment
- Copier / Fax Machines
- Pole Line Hardware, Switchgear, etc.
- Elevators / Escalators
- Sports Equipment - helmets, skates and more!
- Powder Coating
Long-Lok is fully equipped for your hardware powder coating requirements with a palette of 30 standard colours to choose from. Custom colour matching is also available. Hardware and small parts treated with Long-Lok powder coating result in a durable and visually superior finish compared to painted parts. Long-Lok powder coatings are performance tested and manufactured to satisfy the most demanding project.
Advantages of Powder Coating
- 3X more durable than paint
- Provides a uniform finish
- Corrosion and scratch resistant
- UV resistant so colours stay bright
- Ideal for “high touch” areas
- Electrical and thermal insulating
- Small batches available
Standard Colour Palette
Number of palette choices available per colour
Typical Hardware Markets Served
- Heavy Equipment
- Metal Building Products
- Window & Door
- Patio Furniture
- Electronic Equipment
- And many more!
5 Crockford Blvd.,
Toronto, ON M1L 4J9