H. Paulin & Co.’s light gauge cold heading facility specializes in Made to Order screws for unique industrial applications in steel, stainless, brass, aluminum and copper. Precision Fasteners provides thread cutting, plasform, Hi-Form® and other types of thread forming screws. Manufactured screws are made with all standard drives as well as specialty drives including Quadrex, Six Lobe and Square / Phillips / Slot combinations. Precision has laser sorting capabilities to meet the demands for defect free products in hopper fed automated applications.
Traditional Markets Include:
- Automotive Interior Systems and
- Plastic Components
- Electrical & Electronics Recreational Equipment
- Household & Plumbing Manufacturers
- Injection Molded Product Assemblers
- Knockdown Furniture Packagers
- Office & Furniture Manufacturers
- Outdoor Furniture
- Sports Equipment Providers
- Window Manufacturers
Precision Fasteners is compliant to ISO standards implementing critical operating procedures including process control, production identification & traceability, inspection & testing, calibration and control of non-conforming product.
470 Harrop Dr.,
Milton, ON L9T 3H2