– New location sets industry standard for technology, distribution and direct customer benefits –
TORONTO (February 13, 2020) – The Hillman Group, Inc. (“Hillman”), a leading solution provider to the retail hardware market, announces the official opening of its Canadian National Distribution Centre and Head Office at a newly designed, 400,000 square foot facility in the Metro East Business Park in Toronto.
The new facility is located at 900 Passmore Avenue Toronto, Ontario.
“This facility is ultra-efficient, technologically advanced, and – most important – ready to provide improved benefits for our customers, suppliers and staff,” says Scott Ride, President of Hillman Canada. “We are now fully able to generate advanced operating efficiencies, which will help us achieve our primary goal – to be our customers’ first choice for fasteners, fittings, automotive products and hardware in Canada.”
- Operational changes and structures designed to ultimately generate quality customer experience moving forward.
- Improved air quality, open space concept, modern meeting areas, and a technology café – all culminating in a collaborative and creative environment.
- Unified head office under one roof benefits increased efficiency & collaboration.
- Continued increase in staff morale and productivity.
“In the various stages of concept to final construction over almost a year-and-a-half, we have invested considerable time and resources implementing new sales processes, along with warehouse and forecasting systems across our comprehensive branch network,” adds Ride.
Now that construction of the new facility, which employs more than 250 full-time staff, is complete, Hillman has finalized the last phase of its Canadian modernization plan, consolidating seven operations around the Greater Toronto Area.
Moving on and moving forward. One Team, One Goal, Customer First.