Effective May 1, 2016, following approval by H. Paulin & Co., all merchandise (excluding Annual and Mass Returns) will be accepted for credit on the following terms:
MERCHANDISE ORDERED IN ERROR
Return freight to the originating warehouse is the responsibility of the customer / FOB our facilities. A restocking fee of 15% will be applied.
MERCHANDISE SHIPPED IN ERROR
Where shipping errors are the fault of H. Paulin and Co. we will pay transportation charges and issue fullCredit.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Approval by way of Returned Goods Authorization (RGA) # must be obtained from H. Paulin & Co. prior to shipment of any product. No goods will be received in our facilities without a valid RGA #.
- Product must be returned within 90 days of order date.
- Product must be returned within 30 days of the RGA # being issued to the customer.
- We can only accept product of our own manufacture and in our own packages. If repacking is necessary an additional 25% will be applied.
- A barcode or label must be visible on all product being returned.
- Obsolete merchandise not listed in our current catalogue or price list will not be accepted for credit.
- Merchandise shipped for return should be properly packaged to avoid damage in transit.
- RGA # must be clearly marked on all boxes / packages.
- Packing slip must be enclosed with the returned goods.
- Minimum value of goods being returned is $10.00.
ANNUAL & MASS RETURNS
See separate Annual or Contractual Mass Return Policy